Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pets: Missing Boa


So i decided to get my first snake ever. This is a pic of the little guy, he's a cutie, ANYWHO, after only two days i came in to find he was gone from his bin cage. Beats me where he slithered off to, i searched everywhere and no sign of him. My room is so messy he really could be anywhere, maybe even in another room. I've talked to a lot of people who have lost snakes and a lot of them say they found theirs months later, which is a good sign it might be able to survive that long, but not that great that it might be months before i see it again! I will keep everything updated but for as hard as i looked and didnt find him, i dont know what to do. I don't regret getting it though, before he escaped he really made me happy, Rosy Boas are really cool snakes, but thats just my two cents.

No comments: