Saturday, March 21, 2009

LIFE: THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING 09


Well it snowed today. Yes thats right, on the first day of spring. I have decided that this year i am really going to be into fishing. That was pretty random, is that what you're saying? Well i don't know why or how but at some point i became all about fishing. Its early, only being March and all but for the 2 times i've tried, i haven't even seen a fish, let alone caught one. I'll keep you updated with this site, my goal is to catch the biggest fish i have ever caught. That won't be hard, i think the biggest one ever was around a foot long? I won a tackle box on ebay, a great deal i might add and i found a fishing pole at a lake two years ago so i'm ready to go! Fishing is a fun, relaxing way to relieve stress and spend time out doors, i think more people should get into it but thats just my two cents.

No comments: