Thursday, August 28, 2008

My First Fourwheeler

So i decided to finally get a fourwheeler. Ive wanted one for just about as long as i can remember. I saw a used one for sale, thats the kind i wanted because if it were too new, i would baby it too much. A fourwheeler needs to get dirty, it needs to get banged up, it needs to go where it wants to. I found a 1995 Polaris 400 Sport. Sounds old but in fourwheeler years its pretty young, these things last forever even if you dont treat them right. I plan on treating this one right and plan on having it for another 15 years or so.
I went ahead and got it, our other Polaris fourwheeler is a 250, and another is also a 250 so a 400 is a pretty big change....a NICE change! This thing goes where it wants and it gets there fast. It has a ton of power and speed, more than you really need but its fun to have. I took several rides on it and spent this tuesday just riding around. Its white, red and black so i attached a Thundercats logo which i feel is a good fit. Either way i feel everyone should get a fourwheeler at some time in their life, you wont regret it! And thats my two cents.

No comments: